Sunday, February 1, 2015

Party Flavors



Last weekend I went to the dollar store to buy some "goodies" for my classroom's surprise box and found these cute items that met my eye right away. They can be used as a reward and also as a learning tool. The students were happy to see new items going into the box. The first item I like to share is the key chain. Absolutely cute! The boys were more interested than the girls.


I selected colors than were neutral, something that a boy or a girl could be happy with and not get tired.

Then, I saw the possibility of turning these key chain into something more practical.
I used round color coding labels to write my students' name and labeled  all of them.

    Then, I attached the ring with their weekly spelling words.

The final challenge and the most important one was when we attached the key chain to one of the
zippers in the backpack.  This was great!! Now I can quickly check at the end of the day who is taking the words home to study.


Also, the words are easy to find the next day before we get ready to do our word work.






No comments:

Post a Comment